Sophos ranked highest in 26 reports and won 114 medals
As the only leader in MDR, XDR, EDR, endpoint protection and firewalls
Oxford, UK, September 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — sophosa global leader in innovating and delivering cybersecurity as a service, today announced that it has been named the #1 global leader in managed detection and response (MDR) and firewall software in G2’s Fall 2023 report.
Based on verified customer reviews, Sophos was ranked highest in 26 G2 reports across global regions and customer segments. With a total of 114 award badges, Sophos is once again the sole leader in MDR, Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Platform, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Endpoint Protection Suite and Firewall Software.
“We take great pride in every customer review because our approach to delivering cybersecurity as a service is driven by our customers’ goals, challenges, ideas and successes,” said Raja Patel, senior vice president of products and managed services at Sophos. “Currently , many organizations are aiming to detect and stop threats faster in response to the trend of cybercriminals executing attacks at unprecedented speeds. As we detail in Active Adversaries for Technology Leaders, we found that attackers are Average dwell time continues to decline, from 9 days in 2022 to 5 days for ransomware attacks in the first half of 2023. We are the only leader in the most critical areas of prevention, detection and response solutions, proving that we are helping customers resolve issues quickly and effectively This problem and many other emerging attacks.”
Recent Sophos customer reviews of the G2 include:
- “Seamless integration and proactive protection – Sophos MDR takes cybersecurity to the next level: Sophos MDR’s 24/7 threat hunting service stands out as the most important feature, providing round-the-clock vigilance and rapid response to emerging threats Its real value lies in the managed remediation process – unlike other notification-only solutions, Sophos steps in to effectively prevent and correct the problem, and then notifies us about the incident. This proactive and hands-on approach sets Sophos MDR apart, and make it a much-appreciated solution,” said the VP of IT at a mid-market company
- “Sophos MDR is a must: I have a small team, and if we’re all busy putting out IT fires, it’s great to have MDR ready to take action when my team can’t immediately respond to suspicious activity. This is much better than relying on alerts that we need to investigate. Sure, we have alerts enabled, but setting alert thresholds is nearly impossible; the alerts are either not sensitive enough and we miss something important, or the alerts are too sensitive and we Too many to investigate. Sophos MDR not only solves this problem, it solves it. It completely removes it,” said a mid-market customer
- “Security Experts 24/7 Proactive Threat Detection: This service allows our staff to focus more on supporting the business, knowing that the MDR team is providing us with security 24×7. Sophos Central dashboard provides quick information at a glance , the support team is always there whenever we need extra help,” said a mid-market customer
- “One of the best endpoint protection (solutions) on the market: Sophos Intercept management,” said the IT director of a mid-market company
- “Sophos Firewall makes network security simple: Sophos Firewall is a powerful security solution that provides advanced threat protection, easy management, and granular control of network traffic. Its features help you protect your network, improve network performance, and Protects against cyberattacks, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes,” said Assistant Manager Network Management and Cybersecurity at an enterprise company.
These are the latest in a series of industry accolades for Sophos managed security services and solutions, including Sophos MDR, Sophos Intercept X, Sophos XDR and Sophos Firewall. These products were also named Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice MDR and Network Firewalls this year and received the Frost & Sullivan Competitive Strategy Leadership Award, CRN Annual Report Card Award, CRN Technology Innovator Award, MSP Today Product of the Year Award, and more.
Sophos is a global leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including managed detection and response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email and cloud security technologies that help organizations protect against cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos protects more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users worldwide from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware and more. Sophos’ services and products are connected through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligently optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity ecosystem, including a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs for customers, partners, developers and other cybersecurity and Used by information technology providers. Sophos provides cybersecurity as a service to organizations that require a fully managed, turnkey security solution. Customers can also manage network security directly using Sophos’ security operations platform, or use a hybrid approach that complements their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos is sold through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) globally. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, UK. For more information visit www.sophos.com.
Content provided by Global News Service. Toutiao is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to that content. Toutiao is not responsible for the accuracy, topicality or quality of the content.