People Magazine recognized Ripple by including it on the prestigious “100 Companies that Care About Their Employees and Society” list.
People Magazine Honors Ripple Employees for Social Good
The company shared Exciting progress with its followers on August 23rd and thanks to employees who continue to help the community through the Ripple Impact program Designed to help more people access financial services, conduct research and protect the environment.
We’re proud to be included in the 2023 People’s 100 Companies to Care list! Thank you to all Ripple employees who give back locally and globally throughout the year through our Ripple Impact program,
every year, people list key companies Go above and beyond to make customers feel valued. The list also recognizes companies that inspire their employees to help make the world a better place.
In this year’s edition, Ripple is alongside prominent health software, insurance and manufacturing companies. The platform’s efforts for the good of society were especially noted and appreciated.
Additionally, People notes that the company gets employees involved in helping charities or things they believe in. The company also lets employees find new groups that match their values.
According to “People” report:
In 2021, Ripple ushered in the most generous year of employee giving, and almost all donations matched Ripple. (Ripple matches up to $1,000 per full-time employee each year.)
The company also offers employees a $50 stipend to try out the platform and start their first donations when they start working at the company.
An employee of a cryptocurrency company mention:
Opportunities to participate in community service and receive mental health benefits. Most importantly, we appreciate and encourage our employees to have a work-life balance.
in another report CompareAccording to the statement, “Of the 25 Ripple employee reviews, 91% were positive. The remaining 9% were constructive comments aimed at helping Ripple improve their work culture. “
Other notable recognition of the program
Recall that on August 7, Ripple expressed pride in being included in the “Top 100 Charitable Companies in the Bay Area” list. according to tweetthe company was honored with the “Beyond the Check” award for its impactful partnership with the preeminent nonprofit Eat.Learn.Play.Foundation.
this eat, learn, play, foundation Owned by American basketball player Stroup and his wife, Ayesha Curry.exist Over the past four years, the foundation among the main players Provides playgrounds and books for underserved children in the East Bay.
Meanwhile, this latest development has greatly impacted the price of the platform’s native token, XRP.according to Coin Market Cap DataXRP is up 1.24% in the past 24-hour trading period and is trading at $0.524. 5 coins leftthe th Tops the overall ranking of cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of over $27 billion.
The positive news was also reflected in the coin’s daily trading volume, which was down 20 percent early Thursday. Volume could move into the green zone by the end of the day as more traders react positively to the latest news.
Featured image from Pixabay and chart from TradingView.com