Two ships offer nearly 30 sailings, ranging from 7 to 15 days; 25-day “Legendary Voyage” exploration Canadanew england, Iceland and Greenland
seattle, September 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — 2025 Canada and New England season, Holland America Line is expanding its longer voyages, adding maiden ports and unveiling a 25-day “Legendary Voyage” to explore Greenland and Iceland.Convenient starting point Boston, Massachusettsand montreal or Quebec City, QuebecCruises are the ideal getaway close to home, allowing you to enjoy the region’s idyllic summer or the brilliant colors of the changing leaves in autumn.
From May to October, Suiderdam offers a range of seven-day departures highlighting the Atlantic coast’s delicious seafood, maritime history, charming seaside towns and natural beauty.Volendam offers 10- and 11-day itineraries that include ports that blend British and French historical influences, while repositioning cruises to and from Fort Lauderdale, Floridaincluding first call yorktown (williamsburg), Virginia. In September, Volendam will also offer three seven-day cruises that include highlights of the region and fall foliage viewing opportunities.
“As Suiderdam begins in May, we will increase capacity in the region slightly more than in previous years and add more balcony cabins available for booking,” said Beth Bodensteiner, chief commercial officer of Holland America Line. “In addition, our itineraries offer a variety of options for truly unique vacations, from a relaxing gateway to explore a culturally rich region to extended seasons including popular autumn foliage and long-distance sailings to Greenland and Iceland“.
2025 Season Highlights:
- 25-day “Canadanew england, Greenland “Iceland” legendary voyage departs July 12 Sailing to and from Volendam boston, enhances Holland America Line’s homeport program, allowing guests to drive or fly to a port and see the world from their doorstep.The cruise ship docked six times Icelandand 11 more visits Greenland, maine and Canadian Nova Scotia, labrador retriever and newfoundland. New ports for the 2025 season are Eastport, Maine.
- Suiterdam will sail two different 7-day itineraries: “Canada and New England: Between UNESCO Sites and Quebec Night” boston and Quebec City, Quebec, Canada; and”Canada and the New England Circle: new brunswick,” sailing to and from boston.The selected date has a late night departure time quebec city; Portland, Maine; or Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
- Volendam will sail between boston Montreal in summer and autumn and a range of 10 and 11 day itineraries. New 11 days”Canada and the New England Loop” itinerary. July 1 and August 16 Either round trip boston or round trip montreal.round trip montreal Cruise ship docked Halifax, Nova Scotia; st johns and saint pierre, newfoundland; charlottetown; Sydney, Nova Scotia; and quebec city.round trip boston don’t call quebec city but added Corner Brook, Newfoundland; and capo mulesMadeleine Island, part of the Magdalen Islands saint lawrence.
- Volendam offers 14-day Atlantic Coast repositioning cruises between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale, Florida , June and September.Both cruises include first port of call yorktown (williamsburg).Guests can visit Yorktown Well-preserved colonial houses and historic battlefields.
- Zuiderdam 15-Day Atlantic Coast Cruise fort lauderdale arrive quebec city May is characterized by quebec citycall yorktown and flights departing late at night newport maine; and charlottetown.
- Both Volendam and Zuiderdam will be cruising the area in autumn so that more visitors can view the impressive changing of the foliage.Itinerary includes a scenic cruise across the bay saint lawrence and Saguenay Fjord.
- Netherlands American line The perfect-sized ship to cruise the scenic St. Lawrence River, stopping in Montreal and Quebec City on nearly every trip.
Get all the early booking bonuses
For a limited time, standard package amenities like shore excursions, specialty dining, signature beverage packages and Surf Wi-Fi are included, along with additional benefits, when guests book a 2025 Canada and New England cruise with the “Have It All” premium package Complimentary prepaid crew appreciation party, plus free upgrades to elite beverage packages and premium Wi-Fi.
The 2025 cruise-only fare range for Canada’s New England itineraries is $979 arrive $4,699 Per person, double occupancy, subject to length. Taxes, fees and port charges are additional.
For more information about Holland America Line, see a travel advisor, call 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425) or visit hollandamerica.com.
Find Holland America Line Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the Holland America Blog. You can also access all social media through the hollandamerica.com homepage.
About Holland America Line
Netherlands American LinePart of Carnival Corporation plc (NYSE/LON: CCL and NYSE: CUK), it has been exploring the world for 150 years, offering thoughtfully designed itineraries, exceptional service and a personal connection with everyone A real connection to the destination. Its fleet provides an ideal medium-sized ship experience, with routes covering nearly 400 ports in 114 countries around the world, sharing the thrill of sailing. Alaska In operation for over 75 years – longer than any other cruise line.Netherlands American line The 11 ships offer a wide range of activities and amenities, focusing on destination immersion and personalized travel. Guests can enjoy the best in marine entertainment and unique dishes prepared by world-renowned chefs every night. A new global fresh fish program brings more than 80 species of fresh fish on board, sourced and supplied locally around the world.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/holland-america-lines-2025-canadanew-england-season-features-new-legendary-voyage-more-late-night-stays -and-maiden-calls-301940342.html
Source: Holland America Line
Content provided by PR Newswire. Toutiao is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to that content. Toutiao is not responsible for the accuracy, topicality or quality of the content.